The NewGen Group of Companies
Newgen Group of Companies
Newgen Group of Companies, established in 1997, is the developer of the Harrison Ridge Development (www.newgengroup.com). In early 2000, Newgen Group had the vision to develop a master planned community on 90 acres in Mount Woodside area known as Harrison Highlands. Newgen has completed multiple in real estate projects in BC:
- D’Corize, 23 storey high rise building with 180 unit in Surrey
- D’cor, 2 four storey buildings in Surrey
- Tempo, 2 four storey buildings in Abbotsford
- Harrison Highlands, 1st phase of 75 serviced lots
- Newgen Professional Center, 2 three storey commercial buildings in Abbotsford
- Twin Rivers Estate, 140 unit subdivision in Castlegar
- Multiple new home construction across Metro Vancouver
Sophisticated 23-storey urban high-rise in the heart of downtown Surrey.
Whalley in Surrey
One of the first newly constructed condominium developments in Whalley.
High-end condominium building located 10 minutes from the University of the Fraser Valley in Abbotsford.